Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Super Bowl 2013 XLVII and .co's day!


Happy Super Bowl 2013 everyone! It's time to watch the Baltimore Ravens, and the San Francisco 49ers battle it out on the field for the Super Bowl championship title. I have a pretty eventful day ahead as my girlfriend and I are going to the animal shelter to foster a cat, and this evening I will be watching the Super Bowl. Fostering animals is a pretty cool thing you can do to help give them a nice place to stay (usually 4 - 8 weeks, but sometimes more), while the animal waits to be permanently adopted by another person. We would prefer permanently adopting a cat of our own, but at the moment, we are living in an apartment that charges a $400 non refundable deposit for any animal. So we have decided just to foster so my girlfriend can have a cat (which she loves all cats by the way) until we get a house of our own that doesn't require a deposit, and allows the animal to have an inside and outside to roam. On another note SUPER BOWL SUNDAY 2013 and the broadcasting of the Go Daddy Perfect Match commercial that has been getting so much attention is happening today.

 
Since Go Daddy is broadcasting the commercial about registering "Your big idea .co" tonight during the half time show of the Super Bowl, I decided I would include some of my favorite .co domains I own today in this blog. I have had most of these a while and have some pretty good key word .co names. Feel free to list your .co domains in the comments section of this blog if you are looking to sell them, or if you just want to showcase your portfolio. 


Games-Online.co - 1.5 Million exact searches
Peroxide.co - 33,000 exact searches
Ppls.co - 1,900 exact searches
Tecate.co - 40,500 exact searches (city on the California / Mexico border)
WeatherForecast.co - 1.5 Million exact searches
WorldLoans.co

No comments:

Post a Comment